I’m absolutely shocked at how many people don’t investigate to find out whether there are toxins in the products they swallow. When something is sold as an herb, vitamin, superfood, or supplement, they think it’s automatically safe. And while the natural products industry has a truly remarkable safety record — especially in contrast to the massive number of deaths caused by pharmaceuticals — it still suffers from a lot of hidden toxins that are routinely used throughout the industry.
(TRFW News) As the saying goes, “Everything’s bigger in Texas!” The state where barbecue, fried chicken, and potatoes appear to be the staple in the majority of people’s eating habits, so are obesity, cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Ranking at the highest in obesity prevalence rate, it was a big surprise to find that a small town in Marshall, Texas decided to go against that trend. The city of Marshall is a town where many people deliberately avoid ordering animal products and strive for a healthier lifestyle. (1,2)
I really don’t know how to say this except to just come right out with it. I’m doing fine. All of the alternative therapies I’ve been using are working. Eating a raw food diet with vitamin supplements have been feeding my body what it needs in order to create a powerful immune system to fight cancer. However, this isn’t a good
thing when it comes to asking for help with medical bills. Tell me it isn’t so…
I was at work the other day talking to a really good friend and customer. We were talking about his struggles, then, he mentioned mine. We spoke for a good 15 minutes about the therapies I’m using and how they have improved my life, in general, as well as how my fight with cancer is unlike those who have chosen Chemo or Radiation therapy over an alternative method.
I ensured him that there is more than enough information out there for people who would like a second opinion about the therapies available.
Then he told me something really disturbing.
He asked me why I thought people have only contributed $500 so far to my cause. This is after he did some checking on GoFundme.Com and found others that have only been on for a couple of weeks that have been funded from 20k to over 100k. He said the only difference was that the others had chosen the conventional route and showed pictures of the aftereffects of Chemo and Radiation.
I could see where he was going with this and I stopped him right in his tracks. I said that times were hard and people will give what they can and that is good enough.
He asked me if it cost any less for me to get a needle biopsy, PET or CT scans, and I told him; no it doesn’t. He asked if my Naturopath was covered under my insurance for alternative therapy, I told him no, and I do have to pay for a majority of this, as well as all supplements, from my own pocket. He asked if I will still be covered for the same medical problem after I declined the recommended therapy of Chemo and Radiation, because these types of medical records follow from insurance company to insurance company. I told him, I didn’t know.
After doing some research I found that most of EVERYTHING I’m doing will need to be paid out of pocket. This includes all follow-up tests, blood work, scans, as well as doctor visits and securing my supplements.
I thought for a while after our conversation that maybe people don’t really know. After all, most people aren’t aware that there is an alternative choice, so how could they really be in touch with the costs associated with this type of treatment.
The other side of this is that I’m not sick. My hair isn’t falling out. I haven’t had surgery. I go to work every day and help people get what they need to fix their problem, and never talk about mine except when asked how I’m doing. And the daily answer is, GREAT, because it’s the truth. But I still have cancer, and I am still fighting it every day, I’m just doing it a different way.
Is it wrong? Should I be at home in the bed resting, telling people that eating fruits, vegetables, fish and nuts are really taking a toll on me? Or, that taking all the supplements is overwhelming? No, because it’s not true. The truth is I have never, ever, felt as good as I do now. My blood pressure is normal, my blood-work levels are that of a healthy 30 year old. I have massive amounts of energy and I don’t think I have ever had a clearer head in my life.
The truth is I don’t know why I don’t have more funding, but I’m OK with it if it’s just people giving what they can, when they can.
Hopefully this will shed some light on the alternative choice vs conventional therapy. Either way it costs money that you will not have, but for me, and only me, the raw food diet with a mega load of supplements is working. I can only thank God I made the right choice, for me.
Turns out mistletoe is good for more than collecting adventitious kisses, it may also hold the keys to improving cancer symptoms and improved ‘quality of life’. Researchers from a number of labs have recently and independently reported exciting news from their studies of mistletoe.
Juicing is an expensive habit whether you buy your green juice at the store or make it at home. We compare the economics of these two options to determine the most cost-effective way to juice.
This is a response I recieved from a person very heavy into spiritual healing and alternative therapies for dealing with cancer. I present this in it’s original form:
There have been many interesting points raised on neutralizing cancer. There are many effective protocols, many of them mentioned on this forum.
Something we think needs addressing is the absolute nescessity of Ph balance in the body.
Many of you have maintained swimming pools. If the Ph is 7.2 to 7.6 one cup of chlorine will address the cleanliness of 15,000 gallons of water. If the Ph drops an increment below this 7.1 to 7.0 you will need a gallon of chlorine. If it drops below 6.7 or so you will need to add chlorine almost continuosly.
The point here is that the Ph scale is like the Richter scale of earthquakes. 1 full point is 10 times more acidic if you move the Ph scale from 7.0. People we have tested with cancer or precancer are invariably testing in the low 6’s and 5’s. Ph 5 is 100 times more acidic than Ph.7.
When you introduce medicinal or treatment protocols to this very out of balance environment they will have very reduced or altered effects from what is desired.
The chlorine in the pool forms different materials depending on the Ph, that is why it is less effective as the Ph drops. At Ph5 you will never get a clean pool. The correct procedure is to balance the Ph with acid then add your chlorine. The reason I mention this in detail is that we are 70 to 75 percent water. If you bring the Ph of the body back to balance all the previously mentioned protocols will be very much more effective. In face the balancing of the body’s Ph may solve the problem on its own.
The Ormus we make and probably many more contribute to this in 2 ways. The Ph is about Ph 8 or 8.1. Secondly Ormus enables the internal communication systems, which also work better in a balanced Ph environment, to do their job, and even improve as the Ormus introduced supplements contribute to the restoring of the internal communication systems more closely to their original blueprint.
We helped a lady testing positive for cancer with a biopsy, Ph 5.2 to redress her balance in 4 days to Ph 6.9.
1/2 an organic lemon in a glass of water each morning. stop red meat. absolutely no soft drinks.
Vitamins—5000 iu D3 minimum 50,000 maximum.
coral calcium triple recomended dosage at least.
Bath—- 2 cups of epson salts 1 box of baking soda, 1 bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide, soak 20 minutes.
Use Ph test strips on saliva and urine in the morning before you eat and at least 2 hours remote from meals. Adjust according to the Ph readings till imbalance is corrected and continue to use strips as a monitoring media. Adjust diet to maintain this Ph.
Note: The body maintains a blood Ph of 7.4. This is the area you want to be. Remember the ratios of chlorine to Ph. In England they have been transfusing filltered seawater for blood plasma in cattle for 30 plus years and people for 16 plus years. Seawater is Ph8.3. This work was based on a guy in the second world war who had no blood supplies to do his work and used seawater rather than have people die, forget his name. Balance is everything.
Love and Life Dave and Riki
I hope this helps those who are finding alternative therapies taking awhile to kick in. If your body isn’t properly balanced, it could take more time to get the recovery process in full swing.
Cancer treatment is becoming unaffordable. Today the Cancer Drugs Fund, set up by ministers in 2010 to pay for expensive cancer treatments, is due to announce which of 42 of the costliest drugs will be removed from its approved list. The pharmaceutical companies have responded with outrage.
Read more here:
Article Source – http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/thunderer/article4320339.ece
1. Homemade is the easiest way to ensure a healthy whole food diet. Premade products are convenient, but, they always contain additives, preservatives, sugar, added salt and other unnecessary ingredients. Many packaged foods are not “real” food.
2. Whole food cooking takes more prep time than buying ready-made processed products, so, prep and plan ahead for the week and have everything ready in advanced. You can chop up vegetables, put them into freezer bags, and freeze to use throughout the week.
3. Farmer’s markets are the best places to find locally grown organic produce, along with organic meats, fresh nuts and even natural dairy products.
4. When cooking whole food, the goal is to maintain its integrity as much as possible, for example, grilling meats and fish in their natural state without coating them in breading.
5. Steaming and poaching are some of the best options for whole food cooking for fish, poultry and vegetables in terms of preserving nutritional value and keeping the food’s natural integrity.
6. Eat and cook with a variety of foods to get the most nutritional value.
7. If you really hate eating whole vegetables, juice them and add sweetness with low sugar fruits, like lemons, limes, apples and even ginger.
8. Buy in season fruits and vegetables to save money.
9. Traditional breakfast is loaded with processed foods, instead, make fresh vegetable omelets with organic or pasture raised eggs, nonfat yogurt with fresh fruit, and steel cut oats oatmeal with fresh fruit. Substitute hash browns with roasted sweet potatoes.
10. Choose a rainbow of colors in vegetables, this ensures you get all the nutrients you need.
11. Almond flour is a great substitute for unhealthy white flour in muffins.
12. The crockpot is a whole food diet’s best friend. Simply add in fresh herbs, vegetables, an organic beef round, turkey legs or a whole organic chicken. Then add some water, fresh tomatoes and garlic cloves. Turn it on before you leave for work and get home to a fine meal. You can prepare all the ingredients for individual recipes and place them into freezer bags to have on hand for the week.
13. Replace 50% of white flour in baking recipes with whole wheat flour.
14. Use butter for cooking and eating instead of processed products like lard and margarine.
15. Make homemade soups with all natural ingredients instead of using canned varieties. Soup can be made in bulk and frozen for fast access to wholesome goodness.
16. Store bought readymade side dishes, like pasta, rice and potato products are all processed and loaded with additives, preservatives and other unwanted junk. Make homemade instead, potatoes au gratin, rice with broccoli and cheese and pastas can all be made at home with whole ingredients and without additives.
17. Crush fresh berries and spread onto whole grain toast instead of using preserves. You can even add a little organic honey for a sweeter flavor.
18. Make fresh marinara sauce at home instead of buying canned products that have preservatives, too much sodium, sugar and other unnecessary ingredients.
19. Make homemade ice cream using unpasteurized cream and fresh fruits instead of buying processed ice cream products that are loaded with extra junk.
20. Blend fresh fruit and organic yogurt in a blender to make healthier shakes.
21. Popsicles are loaded with sugar, instead, blend fresh fruit in a blender and freeze in popsicle ice trays to make healthy fruit pops for kids (and for yourself).
22. Make your own peanut butter without additives or added sugar. Chop up 2 cups of raw or roasted peanuts in a food processor, then slowly blend in 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of vegetable or canola oil until desired consistency is reached.
23. Use fresh herbs, and flavors, like garlic, basil and parsley in all your recipes.
24. Store bought juice drinks are full of sugar and little nutrition, make your own juice at home using vegetables and low sugar fruits, like granny smith apples, lemons, limes and grapefruits.
25. Homemade bread is a wonderful way to ensure that only natural ingredients go in and allow you to use the best whole grain flours.
26. Steam fresh vegetables instead of using canned products that are filled with additives and preservatives.
For a COMPLETE extensive Whole Foods Report, Click HERE!
The increasing usage of pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMO’s) and antibiotics in the food products are raising health concerns in the United States.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/us-organic-food-trend-forecasted-growth-through-20/#ixzz3OX1Xqyur
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
An organic food craze is emerging among China’s urbanites as food safety scandals spur the younger generation toward alternative ways to buy fresh produce and meat.
Article Source – http://www.cnbc.com/id/102305047