(NaturalNews) The history of the suppression of medical science in America is a long one, filled with true accounts of pioneering doctors and clinicians being threatened, intimidated and even assassinated in order to bury emerging cures and keep the “sick care” industry in control. (The American Medical Association, for example, has been found guilty by the U.S. federal courts of a conspiracy to destroy the chiropractic industry, by the way.)
(NaturalNews) Finally our efforts to avoid processed foods and Frankenfoods are paying off. For the first time in decades McDonald’s is struggling and has to close more restaurants than it opens after worldwide drops in sales. According to an Associated Press review of McDonald’s regulatory filings, this hasn’t happened since 1970.
allowfullscreen frameborder=”0″>'” DESIGNTIMESP=21885><iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y7mK94JDPGg” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the morning process for juicing 5 pounds of carrots each morning. This is an uncut version with no talking just getting it done. The length of this video is as long as it takes, start to finish.
I am on my 3rd week of juicing 5 to 7 pounds of carrots each day. The benefits I am feeling and seeing are incredible. I have Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Neck and throat. Left Lymph node and Tumor in left tonsil.
I can not find anywhere on the internet that anyone has cured their Squamous Cell Carcinoma (neck and throat) with carrot juice, However, I can be the first.
This is important for all of you out there who are going through something very similar. Please do not be shy and DO ASK QUESTIONS.
It seems like people, in general, are conditioned to rely on the medical system when it comes to being sick. Honestly, you would not believe that simply changing your diet will have a huge impact on your condition.
Since August 2014, I have been on a fruit, veggie and nut diet. No dairy, breads and only small amounts of free range eggs or free range chicken once or twice a week.
I also do a number of other protocols such as sodium bicarbonate and molasses, vitamin B17, the selenium protocol designed by Keith Pendlebury – http://familysurvivalradio.com/.
It’s important to understand that your body will adapt. If you think for one moment that you will be healed using one method alone, this will more than likely not work. Please make sure to incorporate a number of protocols and spread them out during the day in order to allow each one to work properly.
My protocols work something like this:
6am – Sodium Bicarbonate and Molasses, 8oz glass of water with 1tsp baking soda, and 1 or 2 tsp of molasses. Black Strap all organic and Bob Mills Baking Soda.
8am – Juice 5 lbs carrots for cancer. While waiting the 2 hours after the sodium bicarb, juice your carrots and begin drinking the juice.
9:30am – Eat your morning meal, and take your vitamins (i.e., B17, Selenium, vitB, C, E, B15, Pancreatic enzymes, zinc, and whatever else your protocol consists of.
10:30am – Water, Water, and more water until an hour before lunch.
12:30pm – Big ass salad – and second round of vitamins.
2pm – Sodium Bicarb and Molasses in 8oz cup of water.
3pm – more water
6pm – dinner and 3rd round of vitamins
7pm – water
This is a normal day, however, you can modify your plan any way you see fit because every day is different.
Since the carrot juice, the tumor has been shrinking. See my blog below:
I hated carrots as a child! Yet learning about the power of carrots literally saved me from cancer.
My parents, who immigrated from Austria (now Yugoslavia), were avid vegetable eaters. After all, I was born in l923, when refrigeration was very archaic. We actually used iceboxes to store our perishables. There was an iceman who came to our home every other day. Produce had to be purchased almost on a daily basis, especially in the summer.
A Winston-Salem native returned home from California with a dream: to share the goodness of raw food and freshly pressed juice.
Earlier this year, Lonnie Atkinson started selling her cold-pressed juice and nut milk through social media and word of mouth under the Village Juice label. She’s already producing 300 to 500 bottles a week.
Oregano, Garlic, Cayenne, Turmeric
These four cancer-fighting spices have powerful health benefits and were part of my daily regimen to heal cancer without chemo. They are common, but not commonly found in American cuisine, so I had to be very deliberate about adding them to my food. I took copious amounts of these four spices and still do today.
They are (organically grown): Oregano, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, and Turmeric.
The Turmeric plant is a relative of Ginger and has been used for thousands of years in Indian Ayurvedic medicine (the science of long life) as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent to treat infection, inflammation, wound healing, poor digestion, etc. And as you may know, it is also a staple ingredient in Indian, Persian, Thai, and Malaysian Cuisine.
Read More Here – http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/four-cancer-fighting-spices/
Below are Guidelines, in brief, of the Budwig Diet & Lifestyle Plan – you don’t have to consume all the foods on this list but do your best to follow this plan. This information is from Dr. Budwig’s books. Each food or liquid in this plan has an important purpose.
1. 1st thing in AM–Sauerkraut Juice, preferably raw and homemade. Raw unheated kraut has enzymes, probiotics and vitamins – all help the digestive system metabolize foods & improve immunity.
2. Just before breakfast– green or herbal tea
3. Breakfast–3 Tbs. Flax Oil & 6 Tbs. Quark or Cottage Cheese+ 3 Tbs. milk if needed for thinning, well blended, add 2 Tbsp whole flaxseeds, freshly ground, add fresh fruit, fruit juice, raw nuts, 1 tsp raw honey. Afterward, if hungry, choose whole grain bread, raw vegetables, & quality cheeses like Edam, Gouda, Emmentaler, Sbrinz or Camembert.
4. Mid-morning – Homemade Vegetable Juice (carrots, beets w/lemon or apple, or greens) . Homemade carrot or beet juices are very important cancer-fighters.
5. Before Lunch – Champagne or sparkling wine with 1Tbs whole flaxseeds, freshly ground, OR ground flax seeds in small glass of fruit juice. The champagne helps with absorption of the seeds.
6. SUNBATHING outside 10 to 20 minutes around noon [weather permitting] without sun lotion or glasses, expose as much skin as possible. Avoid washing with soap after sunbathing. Give vitamin D time to be made on the skin and absorbed[24-48 hours]
7. Lunch – raw vegetable salad or vegetable plate + Budwig dressing. If still hungry, boiled or steamed veggies, grains and beans, lentils, or potatoes. [See “DINNER” in the Menu for recipes]
8. Lunch Dessert – Must have a 2nd serving of 3 Tbs. Flax Oil & 6 Tbs. Quark or Cottage Cheese with 3 Tbs milk, well blended. Add raw fruit, pure fruit juice, raw nuts, raw honey and other flavors you like. People with a smaller appetite can reduce the amount.
9. Mid-afternoon – 1 Tbs. whole flaxseeds, freshly ground, added to 3 to 8 oz of pure fruit juice, homemade or store bought.
10. STRESS REDUCTION/RELAXATION PRACTICE — Meditation to relax the mind, EFT to change thinking, & other techniques that reduce stress as shown on the Budwig-Videos website for those who join. [EFT is Emotional Freedom Technique]. Chronic stress can be very damaging to our health.
11. Late afternoon – Papaya or pineapple juice, 3 to 8 oz, with 1 Tbs. whole flaxseeds, freshly ground.
12. Dinner – Grains alone or grains & beans plus vegetables w/oleolux, nutritional yeast flakes & spices. Grains & beans combined make a complete protein. Vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, broccoli, & cabbage add nutrition and aid absorption. Dine early.
13. Evening – 1 glass Red Wine [optional]. Go to sleep early – by 10pm if possible.
14. You can also use ELDI oils rubbed on the skin or as an enema if needed. You can make ELDI oil at home by mixing 75% flax oil with 25% wheat germ oil to preserve it.
15. AVOID chemicals, preservatives, damaging fats, meats/poultry/eggs/fish, sugar, sugar substitutes, highly processed foods, most supplements, ozone treatments, dental infections and wean off drugs if possible [under a doctor’s care]
For a more complete explanation of Dr. Budwig’s plan, please read the Summary of the Budwig plan in detail in the Menu on the front page of http://budwig-videos.com
Read more at – http://www.budwigcenter.com/the-budwig-diet/#.VPCVsi719rU
Ginger is a wonderful thing. It’s highly medicinal, known to combat stomach ailments of all kinds and has anti-inflammatory properties said to rival any non-steroidal drug in its treatment of muscle and joint pain. Ginger is also effective at reducing pain associated with headaches and even asthma related symptoms. Given these anti-inflammatory powers, ginger also shows the potential to aid in treating cancer, which is a ultimately a chronic inflammatory disease. Then, there’s ginger’s effect on our metabolism and blood sugar levels, which makes it a great ingredient to include in a healthy diet to help prevent and treat diabetes. All this leads to stronger bodies, immune systems and even mental longevity.
By Peter Brodhead CN
Brighter Day Natural Foods Market
1102 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 13401
8 key points about how cancer behaves:
1 – Cancer loves and feeds on sugar – Cancer cells have up to 24X more glucose receptor sites than do normal healthy cells and they consume 10 -15X more glucose (sugar) than normal cells. Tumors of the central nervous system seem to be the most sensitive to glucose, but all cancerous growth is fed by glucose. Eliminate as much sugar from your diet as possible, even though you are craving sweets (the cancer is begging for food). Keep blood sugar levels and insulin levels as even as possible. You can still eat fruit if it’s whole but not fruit juices. Books like Barry Sears – “Enter the Zone” and Sugar Busters have good information about keeping blood sugar levels even. The less high blood sugar level spikes – the less sugar for the cancer cells to consume and grow with.
Read more here – http://www.brighterdayfoods.com
Vegetarian Weight Loss Diet Plan
Have you been looking for a weight loss diet plan that really works? Because if you have, a vegetarian weight loss diet plan is an excellent choice. I mean, if you think about it, how important is your health anyway? If you really had to ‘think’ about that question, it doesn’t matter what type of weight loss diet you choose because it might not work anyway. But if you value your health and you’re really looking for a healthy change in your life, a vegetarian weight loss diet plan could actually change the way you live.
Improving your health and losing weight can have fascinating effects on the way you look, your energy level, your emotions, and your whole body, mentally and physically. There are many different reasons a person would want to become a vegetarian and some of those have to do with eating meat in general. Others have to do with simply living a healthier lifestyle. The fact of the matter is if you’ve chosen a vegetarian weight loss diet plan, it will take determination and commitment in order for you to be successful.
Success is around the corner but as stated before, your commitment is vital in order for this decision to be ‘successful’. You will need to understand right up front, there will be no animal by-products at all. But this doesn’t mean that eating donuts and drinking diet coke will be on the menu either. Now, I hate to use this word, but it will take ‘discipline’ in order to implement a vegetarian diet plan, because your body will begin to crave meat products as well as being constantly tempted. With that being said, ‘you can do this’ and if your vegetarian weight loss diet plan is laid out correctly, you will be successful.
An excellent vegetarian weight loss plan will consist of the beginning stages, which will prepare your body for the diet, the diet itself, and then the maintenance portion of the diet, which in reality, is your new way of eating. Your new vegetarian diet will consist of very healthy foods such as, whole grains and proteins that will come from many different types of beans. Your calcium will come from dark colored vegetables such as, collards, broccoli, bok choy, and many other types of greens. You’ll be able to eat almost every type of fruit you can think of, and any combination of foods as long as they do not contain anything that can be linked to an animal.
The produce aisle at the grocery will be your new friend and you will get to know it well, but always beware the meat section isn’t far away. So a suggestion is to eat something before shopping to ensure you aren’t shopping compulsively and instead, you’re sticking to your vegetarian weight loss diet plan. Think of it as a new beginning because in reality, it is. You will be faced with some turbulence, but you’ll whether the storm provided, you are committed, determined, and disciplined. And remember, you’re doing all of this to be healthy and lose weight, if you keep those key elements in perspective, you will succeed.